We call cookies to small data files that are recorded in browser used by each visitor of our website in order to the server to remember the visit that the user has made previously. This information does not reveal its identity, neither personal data at all, and does not access any content stored in your computer, but it allows our tool to identify you as a determined user that has entered our site some time before, and that visited determined pages. This allows to store your personal preferences and technical information as for example pages that were previously visited.
The purpose of cookies are to make a faster and easier user’s access to the selected services.
- Cookies are always forbidden;
- The browser asks if user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted
- decline cookies from determined domain;
- accept cookies as non persistent (they are eliminated when the browser closes);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate cookies that are installed in your equipment you can do it through the configuration of the browser installed in your computer.
You can find information about browser configuration at the following sites:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-Internet Options-Privacy-Configuration. For further information go to Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools-Options-Privacy-History-
Personalized Configuration. For further information, go to Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Configuration-Show advanced options-Privacy-Content Configuration. For further information go to Google Support or Browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-Security. For further information go to Apple Support or Browser Help.
Further, we inform in detail of cookies that can be installed into our website. Depending in your navigation, all or just some of them can be installed.
It is possible to modify this Cookies Policy depending on the law demands, rules, or with the purpose to adapt the mentioned policy and instructions from the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, that is why we advise users to normally visit them.
When Cookies Policy’s changes are significant, communication with Users are made either through website or email from registered Users.