Let's work together
Together let us make every day have endless opportunities.
Jobs & Careers
At Always do IT, we are looking for savvy technical consultants with deep skills in technology, specifically in the SaaS arena with a focus on implementing Zendesk (CRM) into business systems. We are creating our niche in the Miami metro area. We save on overhead and also create a great collaborative working environment.
Please connect with us if you’re interested in working for a leader consulting company that is growing and aims to help other business grow to their potential.
Zendesk Technical Consultant:
- Understand, document, and implement functional and business requirements from the customer and translate into a design according to scope
- Ask questions and dig into the client’s use-case, gather technical requirements and document change orders, and lead the effort to configure Zendesk ticketing
- Document workflows and needs for all new business adopters and Zendesk process flows to ensure overall efficiency
- Troubleshoot software performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions
- Run Design & Configuration sessions with clients (onsite and remote)
- Define and document customer needs as well as design Solutions using Zendesk product and platform architecture
- Conduct virtual meetings, training sessions, and knowledge transfer sessions
- Providing feedback to the Tech and Product teams in regard to the customer expectations and requests from the software integrations.
- Presenting and interacting with customers to showcase custom solutions and proposals.
- Working closely with Marketing, Business and Technology team to capture and provide channeled feedback about features and solutions.
You will develop an understanding of the overall customer system landscape which will lead to the successfully recommending the strategy for integration and custom solution delivery.
You will have project oversight, developing project plans, outlining execution, and supervising change management, including preparing standard and custom training via webinars and/or classroom methods and providing reports post implementation to ensure adoption, satisfaction, and return on investment. Ultimately, the success of the implementation will mature our customer engagements into long-standing business relationships.
- HANDS-ON experience with collecting user requirements to customize Zendesk design and configuration
- 2+ years Zendesk advanced administration experience (Zendesk Certification highly desired)
- Migration experience from a current hub and spoke configuration to a global enterprise-wide and multi-instance configuration
- Application Administration
- Cloud software integrations experience, plus troubleshooting in a Cloud environment
- Quality Assurance capability
- Zendesk to NetSuite integration
Knowledge of Zendesk configuration and implementation approaches
- HANDS-ON Zendesk implementation: 2 years
- Zendesk advanced administration: 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Service Software, ITSM, data warehousing, business intelligence.
- Experience with Zendesk App Framework
- Experience scoping, running and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts